Data protection declaration of the NEW ART SALON FOUNDATION
1. Name and address of the person responsible for data processing
Responsible within the meaning of the GDPR, other data protection laws applicable in the member states of the European Union and other regulations with a data protection character is:
NEW ART SALON FOUNDATION GmbH & Co. KG
Tel: +49 (0) 8821 798 618
2. Collection of information
When you visit our website, general data and information are recorded and stored in the server's log files. This concerns the information on the browser types and versions used, the operating system, the website via which you can access our website (referrer), the sub-websites which are accessed via an accessing system on our website, the date and time an access to our website, the IP address, the internet service provider of the accessing system and other data and information that serve to avert danger in the event of attacks on our IT.
When using this general data and information, we do not draw any conclusions about the person who accessed the website. We only need this to display the content of our website correctly, to ensure the functionality of the IT and technology of our website, to make this information available to the law enforcement authorities in the event of attacks on our website and to optimize the advertising for the website. This anonymously collected personal data is therefore evaluated by us for statistical purposes, but also to increase data protection in our company. In addition, server log files are always stored separately from personal data communicated to us by the respective person.
3. Subscription to the newsletter
We use our newsletter to inform you about our activities at regular intervals, for example about exhibitions in our New Art Salon Foundation or exhibition of the artists of the New Art Salon Foundation, participation in trade fairs, etc. This newsletter can only be received if the respective person has sent the Has subscribed to newsletters and has a valid email address.
You can subscribe to our newsletter on our website. For this purpose, the name and email address of the person who would like to subscribe to the newsletter are sent to us via the input mask. When registering for the newsletter, we send an email with which the subscription to the newsletter must be confirmed. This is used to check whether the owner of the email address has actually subscribed to the newsletter. When registering for the newsletter, we also save the IP address of the computer system used by the person concerned at the time of registration, as well as the date and time of registration. We have to collect this data in order to be able to understand the possible misuse of the email address. This serves our legal protection. Personal data that we receive as part of the subscription to the newsletter will only be used by us to send the newsletter or to change the newsletter offer. We use Wix to send our newsletter. Personal data in the context of the newsletter registration are therefore transmitted to Wix. You can read more about personal data here: https://de.wix.com/about/privacy . The subscription to the newsletter can be canceled at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data that the respective person has given us for sending the newsletter can also be revoked at any time. There is a corresponding link for this in every newsletter.
4. Newsletter tracking
Our newsletter contains tracking pixels. This is a miniature graphic that is embedded in the email and that is sent in HTML format in order to record a log file and enable it to be analyzed. This is used for the statistical evaluation of the success of the newsletter dispatch, because we can use it to see whether and when an email was opened by the recipient and which links were clicked. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to the measurement of success. The success of the newsletter is stored by Wix as part of the dispatch of the newsletter and under the conditions of the order processing contract, evaluated in order to optimize the dispatch of the newsletter, and made available to us. Any transfer or sale of this data by Wix can be found here: https://de.wix.com/about/privacy . The declaration of consent of the respective person for the processing of personal data can be revoked at any time. Unsubscribing from the sending of the newsletter is interpreted by us as a revocation.
5. Contact via our website
Due to legal regulations, our website contains information that enables us to contact you quickly and electronically. If you send us an email or contact us using a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the respective person will be saved automatically. These personal data voluntarily transmitted to us are stored for the purpose of processing or for contacting the respective person. We do not pass this personal data on to third parties.
6. Rights of data subjects
Every data subject has the right:
• to receive confirmation from us as to whether we are processing personal data of the data subject;
• to request information about this personal data processed by us and the following information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR:
- Information about the purposes of processing,
- the category of personal data being processed,
- the categories of recipients to whom the data has been or will be disclosed, in particular in the case of recipients in third countries or international organizations,
- if possible, the planned storage duration or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the duration,
- the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to this processing,
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority,
- the origin of the data, if they were not collected from us,
- on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject,
- as well as the data were transmitted to a third country or to an international organization and information about suitable guarantees in connection with the transmission.
• In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• to request the immediate deletion of the personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR,
- if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- if the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- if the data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or the data subject objects in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR,
- if the personal data are processed unlawfully,
- if the deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which we are subject, or
- if the personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR,
unless the processing of personal information is required in accordance with Art. 17 (3) GDPR to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If we are obliged to delete the personal data and have made the personal data public, we will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform those responsible for data processing who are processing the personal data that a data subject has asked us to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
• to request the restriction of the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR,
- if the correctness of the personal data is disputed by the data subject, for a period that enables us to check the correctness of the personal data,
- if the processing is unlawful and the person concerned refuses to delete the personal data and instead requests that the use of the personal data be restricted
- if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or,
- if the person concerned has lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR, as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate reasons outweigh those of the person concerned.
If processing is restricted, the personal data - apart from their storage - may only be used with the consent of the data subject or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest Union or a Member State.
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible without hindrance from us, provided that the processing on consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a). GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit b. DSGVO is based and the processing is carried out using automated procedures. This does not apply to processing that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or takes place in the exercise of official authority that has been assigned to us. When exercising the right to data portability, the person concerned has the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically possible.
• in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. e or f GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on the provisions of the GDPR. We no longer process the personal data, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If personal data are processed in order to operate direct mail, the person concerned has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising. In the event of an objection, the personal data will no longer be processed by us for direct marketing. The data subject has the right, for reasons that arise from his or her particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her that is carried out for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89, Paragraph 1 of the GDPR unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a task in the public interest. The data subject can exercise their right of objection by means of automated procedures in which technical specifications are used.
• In accordance with Art. 22 GDPR, not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effects on you or which significantly affects you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and us, is permissible on the basis of legal provisions of the Union or Member States to which we are subject and this legal provision takes appropriate measures to safeguard rights and freedoms as well contain the legitimate interests of the data subject or if this is done with the express consent of the data subject. If the decision is to conclude or fulfill a contract or if this is made with the express consent of the person concerned, we take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of the person concerned, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person from belongs to our side, to express our own point of view and to contest the decision.
• In accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke the once given consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
• To complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your rights or the use of the above rights.
7. Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for which we obtain consent is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter a GDPR. When processing for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. This also applies to the processing of pre-contractual measures, ie inquiries about our products and services. The processing of personal data on the basis of legal obligations, e.g. the fulfillment of tax obligations, is based on Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit c GDPR. When processing personal data that is in the public interest, the legal basis is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit e GDPR. When processing personal data that is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests, this is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit.
8. Duration of storage and deletion of personal data
We only store personal data for the period necessary to achieve the storage purpose or if we are legally obliged to do so. If the storage purpose no longer applies or if a statutory storage period or a storage period of an applicable directive or regulation expires, the personal data will be routinely deleted.
9. Automated decision making and profiling
We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Numerous cookies contain a so-called cookie ID. A cookie ID is a unique identifier for the cookie. It consists of a string of characters through which websites and servers can be assigned to the specific browser in which the cookie was saved. A certain browser can be differentiated, recognized and identified from others via the cookie ID.
By using cookies, we make our website more user-friendly, which would not be possible without the cookie setting, because the information and offers on our website are optimized for the benefit of the user. For example, you do not have to re-enter access data every time you visit the website, because this is done by the website and the cookie stored on the user's computer. Another example is the cookie of a shopping cart in the online shop. The online shop uses a cookie to remember the items that a customer has placed in the virtual shopping cart. You can prevent the setting of cookies by our website at any time by means of a corresponding setting in the Internet browser used and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies. Furthermore, cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time via the Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all common internet browsers. If the setting of cookies is deactivated, it is possible that not all functions of our website can be used to their full extent.
Change cookie settings
11. Deployment and use of Facebook
We have integrated components of the social network Facebook on our website. Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland is responsible for the processing of personal data if the data subject does not live in the USA or Canada. When one of the sub-pages of our website on which we have integrated the Facebook component is called up, the data subject's Internet browser is prompted to download a representation of the corresponding Facebook components from Facebook. Facebook is informed that this subpage of our website has been accessed. You can find an overview of all Facebook components at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/?locale=de_DE
12. Implementation and use of Google Analytics with anonymization function
We have integrated Google Analytics on our website, an analysis service from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Pkwy
Google LLC evaluates the use of our online offer on our behalf, pseudonymous usage profiles can be created. We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. The IP address of the user is shortened by Google LLC within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be sent to a Google LLC server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. The IP address will not be merged with other Google data. The storage of cookies can be prevented by setting the Internet browser accordingly. The collection and processing of this data can also be prevented by an Internet browser add-on that is available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de .
Further information and the data protection provisions of Google LLC as well as setting and objection options can be found here https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de as https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
13. Use and application of YouTube
We have integrated components from YouTube on our website. Youtube is operated by Youtube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, a subsidiary of Google. Youtube is an internet video portal. By calling up the subpage of this website on which the YouTube component has been integrated, the data subject's Internet browser is prompted to download a component from YouTube. This gives YouTube knowledge from which subpage was accessed. If the person concerned is logged in with their YouTube account, YouTube recognizes this and assigns the call to our subpage to the corresponding account. This also applies if the person concerned visits our website later without clicking an integrated YouTube component. A transmission of this data can be prevented, for example, by the fact that the person concerned logs out of their YouTube account and deletes the cookies before accessing our website. You can find the data protection regulations published by YouTube here:
14. USE AND USE OF INSTAGRAM
15. USE AND USE OF TWITTER
We have integrated components of the Twitter social network on our website. Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. This can include, for example, content such as images, videos or texts and buttons with which users can display their likes, subscribe to the account of the author of the content or our contributions. If the users are members of the Twitter platform, Twitter can assign the access to the aforementioned content and functions to the profiles of the users there. Twitter is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and guaranteed to comply with European data protection law ( https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active ). Information on customization and data protection can be found here: https://twitter.com/de/privacy